Thursday 6 February 2014

Day 216

Day 216;

So it is the day after yesterday again,

Now that's just getting repetitive.

But i have got 2 more ideas of what make my next YouTube project about one is some of the vaguely humorous events tat unfolded at the gym today and the other one is another little story that I have wrote it only has 498 words.

But do you remember the girl that you were typing about 2 weeks ago.

Yes I know the one that looks similar to the girl that we like, look a like.

Yes we saw her again, but we still stared a bit.

Well I know but it was a bit less than last time.

You two disgust me for staring at such a beautiful young woman.

Oh shut up Yellow, you'd be storing also for exactly the same reasons which are we're attempting to work out where i know her from.

No comments:

Post a Comment