Monday 24 February 2014

Day 234

Day 234;

So here it is day numbered 234 my glasses/spectacles broke today which was a brilliant day for them to break as it was the last day of the Winter Olympics today,

Oh the irony,

So I missed all of the bobsleighing today, as well.

unbelievable.

Well I know that it is believable as it happened.

So what actually happened to them?

Well I was kneeling on my bed with my specs on my head when they suddenly came loose my memory is actually a bit fizzy on the details but I know that I was kneeling on my bed and my glasses tapped the wall next to my bed and then the spectacles had fallen down the side of my bed, so I went underneath my bed to retrieve them, and when I received them I discovered that one of my spectacles aims had come lose and fallen off, well the screw in between the lenses and the arm had come out of it's hole. So I later found my prescription sun glasses and I wore them to see the whole of the Olympic closing ceremony.

But now I would like to state my opposition to the current Judging/refereeing system to do with the Olympics and yes it is something to so with Miss Christie who was robbed of her chance to compete in either the Gold medal match or the seeding competition. I know that Miss Christie is probably over it by now but I'm not, I get myself hung up on these lapses in justice all of the time, not literally.

But I know what the judges on Olympic competitions need to have microphones built into their outfits, like the referees in Rugby, so then we can hear what they are saying and the Olympic screens that they show some of the replays on they should show the sections that the Judges are reviewing on the footage that they are reviewing, with their talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment