Wednesday 19 February 2014

Day 229

Day 229;

Woah today I have just achieved something very improbable. As I was just sat down on my own in my room with my tablet, so I decided to do something fun with my brain, so I loaded up the SUDOKU application, then I clicked play it showed me the select difficulty screen so I selected expert difficulty as I wanted to waste 20-30 minutes of time and then 13 minutes and 47 seconds later I had completed it with 0 mistakes. Woe I never thought that I’d be able to do that especially seeing as I always tend to make one mistake be it a slip of my finger or I actually got it wrong.

It may be a positive omen of stuff to come for Team GB in the Sochi Olympic games or it maybe a positive omen for the football team that I support or thirdly and most likely it's nothing of the sort and it's just the product of a mistake on my part as i was attempting to click the pencil tool and I actually hit a tile which just so happened to be the correct tile and from there it was simple;.

I see what you mean, if you could do it I'm betting that even Yrllow could do it

Ouch how cutting

But I would like to state my congratulation to all, not just the British ones, that have competed and are about to compete in this years Winter Olympics I have enjoyed watching all that I have watched even the parts when the commentators make fools of themselves like like in the Curling when they say something like the GB skip has an easy shot now they just need to put enough weight on the stone, but then the GB skip doesn't put enough weight on it or they play the stone to a different place on the target.

Mr Murdock or David to his friends, of which I'm not, played an absolute beat of a shot for his potentially final shot of his Olympic campaign to save his and his teams chances of  earning a medal in the men's curling at the 2014 Winter Olympics as it was end 10, the final end, they were 5-4 down and he could have played it safe just to take 1 to turn the score to 5-5 make the match last 11 ends  but then the opposition would have had the last stone advantage/the hammer, but so Mr Murdock played a promotion shot, a shot to promote one of his stones into the target area taking out both of the oppositions stones to give him two stones closer to  the centre than any of their oppositions stones to in-turn win the game for them 6-5, by the four hands of the two sweepers they actually made the shot, which gave them the two more points that they needed to reach the semifinals so they now have a 75% chance of getting a medal rectally the same probability as the GB women, so if they both win there semifinal match they'll both be leaving the Olympic tournament with either a gold or a silver medal and that would mean that Team GB would have beat their target of three winter Olympic medals but then if they both loose their first match tomorrow they both have a 50% chance at claiming a bronze medal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment