Sunday 2 February 2014

Day 212

Day 212;

So it is the day numbered a bit like a vain number two. Do you see it? as if the number two is looking in a mirror, anybody? No, how surprising it should be more of a 818, which is one fat lady looking in a mirror, but I don't think that this blog effort will get that far.

So what happened to me today? well I got myself ready to get my YouTube project, episode 5, completed for tomorrow.  But then I was presented by Alice a lot of stuff from the loft, which i think Americans call the attic, which i don't understand as it is an area of storage which is held aloft from the house hence the name loft, but attic sounds like something that a dog or a cat might get tic's/fleas. So it'd be lie saying "can you get that dog's water bowl out of the tic",then the person mat say "what your dog has tic's keep it away from my German Shepard/Alsation."

I know that the only difference between the two previously mentioned types of dogs German Shepard and an Alsation is the fact that one is long haired and the other is short haired. I f you would like to find out more about the two separate breads of dog you can by clicking here, But if you read that piece the only reason it was called an Alsation was by the British because we were fighting the Germans in the war and we didn't wan''t the dogs to get harmed. See we care more about a dogs life than our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment