Tuesday 25 February 2014

Day 235

Day 235;

It was the day numbered 235 today, So what did I do as the Winter Olympics is now over?

I don't know what did you do?

Liar, yes you do know what he did. As you did it also.

Ok now that's enough of typing so accusingly yellow.

Well I have been searching the internet for some more stuff to do as Mike told me that I should really be getting inspired by the Olympics so I can have something to do for the next part of mylife as he knows a another dissabled person that lived up the road from my home that won a medal at the 2012 Olympics.

So I have been searching for something to do. I found a sport it's called sledge hockey it's like ice hockey but it on a sledge not skates. I'll tell you of another sport that's also like ice jockey, it's called inline Skater Hockey, which is a fun game to play.

I also went outside today to play on my roller blazes which are the implements used to skate in inline skater hickey. I noticed something wrong with my legs when I was skating round in them, it was that my legs were suffering of tremors which could be a symptom of the "full body distonia" that I supposedly have but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment