Wednesday 5 February 2014

Day 215

Day 215;

Today nothing remarkable in the slightest happened to me. except a as another day closes the closer to Emma's moving out day it becomes, yeah.

I'm unsure  of many things like all of the stuff that comes along side of being alive, except death as I know that that waits me at the other end, I don't know how long I have got left of this temporary state of existence but then who does. All forms of life are temporary organic or artificial are only here for a limited amount of time.

Some of it is an accident of evolution but some of it is constructed by previously evolved creatures but they each have only evolved as far along their time streams as nature has allowed as-nothing not even nature itself knows what any of us will look like in 10000 years, not us personally our species, aaas I'm guessing that the majority of my readers Wilber nothing but rotting bones by this time in 10000 years.

But today I.played on Pokemon Y it was fun I'm still attempting to raise all of my Pokemon before moving go the next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment