Wednesday 12 February 2014

Day 222

Day 222;

When your nations is covering the Olympics tv coverage of the be it via television , radio or another news medium do they get hyper biased?As the  nation that I live in do, quite a lot.

Like  this morning they thought that team GB had defiantly won a medal, in the female skiing. But team GB didn't get anything of the sort.

So that is why the medal count for GB is still on 1. 

But I think it's time for another one of my mad ideas,

Can I prudent it?

Ok Red the rest of this post is yours, as long as I can tell all of the viewers of this website that my vlog project isn't yet ready to be uploaded I have been too busy watching the Sochi Olympics.

Well the Crazy idea that I have had, is simple one but it's only going to work if Scotland stay as part of GB. London, As you may know that GB hosted the summer Olympic Games, it was decidedly successful I thought I gathered from the response. and I ewas wondering if GB held a future Winter Olympics, They could put it up in the small town that is just north of  of the mountain bed nevis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment