Monday 17 February 2014

Day 227

Day 227;

So today is just another day closer to my goal of a complete years worth of diary entries so I can look back on my year so then I can do a review at it's end and then i can see how much of a fail it has been for me.

As my short term memory is atrocious so if I typed something today and after I typed  something like "I'm only going to type this once ..." and then in another post i typed the thing that I was only going to type once. Sometimes it's for a comedic purpose but if I was to do that I should have links to post that I made the comment in anyway unless the comment is within the post. But on others it's a mistake on my part as I have most likely forgot ir.

But my long term memory seems decent enough as my memory of Russia seemed to be correct.

It's brought back to memoties of a question 

No comments:

Post a Comment