Monday 3 February 2014

Day 213

Day 213;

So it was day 213 today it was the day of Sunday Savage episode but unfortunately for me I didn't manage to work quick enough to get it done for Sunday,

But today I have done some research on comedy, or the differences between British and American Comedy and I havev discovered that in general the comedy that the folks over the pond from us British people/the Americans seem to be more engaged by the blunt force approach to humour, the more slapstick, physical side to comedy. like the loony tunes but it's for every one not just the children unlike over here.

But nor all Americans share that attitude like there was one New Yorker whose YouTube channel I went on today what he said was interesting as he is like a generic British man in his sense of humour, e.g. he said he was very sarcastic and the story that he said when he attempted it on some of his guests? I think, anyway it was a priceless bit of humour.



How much can you tell of a nation from it's humour? You can tell it's age. as British humour is one of older nations and American humour is one of a younger nation. I have noticed that as I have grown that it was physical humour when i was younger and I have grown into this newer hands off type of comedy, but it was before I started this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment