Monday 30 September 2019

Day 2217

Day 2217;

So on this day I have had a BMI of 18.42, my steps were 19,048, which gave me a distance walked of 12.33km and I had burned 1172kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and peach.
Lunch: rice cakes, spaghetti in tomato sauce with mini sausages and cream cakes.
Dinner: meat pie, peas and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: egg custard.

Now tomorrow I’m going to have a cycle in the morning then in the afternoon I will probably burn off some more tread on the treadmill, before I row for a few, a few what I don’t know; but it’ll probably be minutes. Anyway I have got to get myself on the Zwift bike and I’ve got to ride another 45.8km, or just over twenty eight miles which I could probably get done in slightly longer than two and something hours, as I did an hourlong ride today which was sixteen miles, so that doubled gets me to thirty two but then I have got to decrease my time as when I’m traveling I’ll get slower as I am human unfortunately and then I’ll also be getting weaker throughout. Which is probably why I cycle around on the back of a tandem of someone who is more able than I, so much so he managed to get the Zwift ride that he did today up to eighteen mph while mine was only down at sixteen mph but he had it going at nineteen point four mph for the first half hour of the ride, before he started flagging, which saw him post the quickest lap and the slowest lap, in the same ride. Which led onto him stating that I’m pretty consistent with my lap times, I don’t really see that though, quite literally usually. And I would just like to see if he could control the gears how much of a difference that would be, the other point of interest is him getting his tandem up and running on the Zwift.

Before all of that apart from the parts that have already happened, meaning Mich and my Zwift rides. I think that one of main differences between the two of us when we’re cycling around on Zwift is our intelligence, Mich is much more cycle intelligent than I, as in I get the parts that have it as you’ve got to change the gear lower when your on a climb and then up again if you’re wanting more speed on the downhill/flats. But I already know how to make a bike move quicker, it’s called spinning the peddles I know it’s not as efficient as it gets you out of breath before too long but it works, I know as many many years ago before I got myself hit by the automobile or two I was riding the red little bicycle (the one with no gears and the one that was for children to cycle), and Emu who is that bit older than I had her new bike with gears and we were racing around the block of houses which is outside our home and I had the beating of her when we were going up to the highest part of the course, just as I could get my legs spinning around quicker than her, then on the downhill I suffered as an was just spinning my legs which is just makes you feel tired meanwhile Emu could just switch to high gear and then go down the block at speeds of quicker than my own using less than half of the energy that I used. I am still that chap but I’m also not as I get the functions of gears, but it’s like the gears don’t get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment