Sunday 1 September 2019

Day 2188

Day 2188;

Today my BMI was 18.91, I had made 26,104 steps, Which may have been a lot of steps but a disappointingly small distance with a distance of 16.90 km and then I have burned 1736 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, banana, orange,  apple and nectarine.
Lunch: pasta, cheese, green leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and something.
Dinner: lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, fizzy orange, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I’m supposed to be going to athletics, but then as we all know that Mich hates going to the athletics place as it’s cold and he has nothing to do when he gets there, when I have suggested to him that we could tandem over to the place, then I’d do athletics, while he prepares himself for the return trip before we cycle back home after the event. He says it’ll be too dark in the evenings for us to cycle back then I thought that was the reason that he had put lights on the tandem, I could be wrong about that though (he may have put them on for reasons of fashion or something).

Then on this day I have been for a bike ride which was great, Mich and I on a tandem, completing the whole ride at an average speed of higher than sixteen mph, before we went skiing in the afternoon, with Emu and C,  Mich even managed to get a BMI of below 22 for the second time, since we started Wii Fit.

The tandem ride was great for myself, as the stoker, as I just have to worry about peddling, if I decided to call that a worry, which I don’t, then why did you mention the word worry? It just came into my mind as an expression one which means that I only have to peddle to ensure that the bike reaches its destination, I don’t care if the pilot of the tandem stops peddling, as he did after the twentieth mile of our thirty mile cycle which was two days ago, I do believe, as long as I can peddle I am happy. Peddling is a great way of letting off steam (meaning if I’m a bit pissed off I could then take out my frustration on the peddles, by stamping on them, which makes us go quicker).

Then skiing in the afternoon was excellent I managed to get some decent footage of our group skiing today which I still have got to put it all together for a little video or face the terrible fate of getting nagged by Mich. So I’ve still got that to make a video, which shouldn’t be too difficult, especially not with the GoPro software, I think it’s called “GoPro Quik”, as it’s a quick way for you to make something look relatively decent with your footage from a GoPro, but anyway Mich is now addicted to making thirty second clips of activities that we’ve done on his tandem.

No comments:

Post a Comment