Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 2202

Day 2202;

My BMI was 18.84, steps I had done were 35,099 which was a distance of 22.73km and I have burned off 1976 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, banana, orange, apple and raspberries.
Lunch: baked beans, mini sausages, bread, chocolate chip shortbread, chocolate eclair and cream doughnut.
Dinner: chicken, sausages in bacon, potatoes, broccoli, peas, carrots and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (orange), fruit squash, elderflower presse and hot Ribena.
Snack: chocolate chip shortbread.

Then tomorrow I should be going to the gym, which will be a first time in a long time. So now then I have no other plans for tomorrow but I would like to get on the bike and ride around a bit before I go to the gym. But I’m not being very hopeful for that happening as I’m very lazy, to prove this just look at the number of these posts that I’m behind in on this website, oh sorry you can’t look at them as you can’t see them, what I mean is you can see from the lack of them that I’m seriously behind on getting my days in order.

Now today I have been on another one hundred kilometre cycle ride around, it was the same one that I did last year at about this time of year. But this time we beat the other tandem, it was the same two people as last year that beat us last year, but this time we met up with them before the start and we got off the line first by seconds probably as we were with them Mich was talking to them just before the departure. Then as we stopped for drinks and some snacks, for Mich as I was eating as I was cycling, they passed us, then when we had got back on our bike we were cycling for a bit of time before I spotted them in the distance and I started getting excited with my grunts and I was gesturing in a forward direction and Mich wasn’t getting the excitement so I just peddled on until he got the point, which was when we’d got up beside them , then the man on the other tandem said it’s a race, so I just had to oblige him with his request and I pushed the peddles to the floor with new vigilance which had us back in-front of the other tandem for the remaining part of the ride until we stopped again at the toilet stop which was for Mich to go to the loo and it was another chance for me to have a drink then the other tandem arrived at this stop after us then we both got back on our tandems at about the same time but we had made a better start by seconds again, just as at the start. But then just with about twenty miles left to go Mich had given up on the front of the tandem, at least he said that, so it was all  down to me that we still kept ahead apparently. So I took a look behind us at about ten kilometres to go and I thought it was them that I could see in the distance so I peddled harder from there. Just so you know we managed to beat them in the tandem race, so it is looking as if it will be showdown number three to see which of us are better? 

No comments:

Post a Comment