Tuesday 24 September 2019

Day 2211

Day 2211;

Now today I have got a BMI of 18.61, but I have only made 11,486 steps which means that I have only walked 7.44km so how I have managed to burn off 1139kcal?

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, plum and peach.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread), rice cakes (yogurt coated) and some Swiss roll (sponge and chocolate).
Dinner: meat pie, carrots, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, tiramisu and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot Ribena.

For tomorrow I will be going off to Yorkshire with Mich to see the bicycle racing which is going on around there at the moment, which we started watching I think it was today on the box, or it could have been yesterday that we started to watch it but then again it may have been the disabled cycling that we were watching yesterday. Then today I thought it was the turn of the elite women cycling.

Ok so I have gone into a bit of what I have done today, already, and it was that I watched some of the UCI women’s time trial on the television. Which I should be going up-to Yorkshire tomorrow to see the men doing the same, but you already knew that as you can read. Now today I have been off skiing in a snow zone which is in England, as the indoors snow zones throughout England are probably the only places that you’re guaranteed to be able to have enough snow the whole year around to go skiing. My GoPro footage managed to capture some good stuff today, for that I’m pleased.

Then later on today I have also been on the Zwift Bike, which was an decent enough little ride as I had managed to get my average speed up to just over eighteen miles per hour, which has left me with one more activity to do on the Zwift program until I will have my Zwift Academy cycling badge thing. Then after all if I continue on doing this stuff on Zwift I may actually get somewhere with my cycling, I know that I’m half the speed of the pro riders at doing the Yorkshire course, as they were doing the same course as myself and I think that I had it done in about double the length of time necessary for the pro’s to do it, so that was disappointing. I must get it done quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment