Monday 23 September 2019

Day 2210

Day 2210;

So for the day I got a BMI to 18.94, my steps were 15,687 which was 10.29km and I had burned 1023kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, peach, plum and nectarine.
Lunch: pasta bolognaise, mushrooms, cheese, Swiss roll and chocolate Swiss roll.
Dinner: fish, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, runner beans, potatoes and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: rice cakes.

Then tomorrow I’m going skiing with Mich, by the time that that’s done I’m thinking that I could get another little ride on the Zwift bike. So that’s what I have planned for tomorrow then I wonder what else I can be getting done tomorrow as it should be my final day at home of the week as I’m traveling off the Yorkshire for the second half, well pretty much, of this week.

So what does the Labour Party want to do to itself, does it really want to stand a chance to get back into power, at least within the current political climate (meaning Brexit)? As the plebs at the BBC were getting all excited about the opportunity that the Labour Party were going to vote on the subject of the Labour Parties stance on Brexit as they were hoping that the Labour Party were going all in on the subject of the EU, which made sense considering the BBC’s desires to stay part of the EU, and the rest of the London elite then I was wondering how could they expect to even win a majority in England if they were to adopt a policy like that, as the north of England which have traditionally voted Labour would desert the Labour Party just as they did when David Cameron said that they’d hold a referendum on the nations membership of the EU if he got elected without it being a hung parliament and now then it’s done they’ve gone back to they’re normal voting, and then we’ve got another hung parliament, as the Labour Party said that they’d enact the result of the referendum so that was the North back on side for Labour Party and now the Labour Party wants to disenfranchise the northern voters, as they want to be a full on remain party, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment