Wednesday 25 September 2019

Day 2212

Day 2212;

I forgot my Wii so I couldn’t get my BMI today but then again today I have managed to get 13,996 steps on my watch, which has been apparently 11.4km and I have only burned 2139 kcal, according to my watch.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, peach and nectarine.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and ham) and cake.
Dinner: cottage pie, broccoli, peas, carrots, runner beans, potato and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow I won’t be getting my BMI, and what is planned for the day is for us to go along the route of one of the UCI World Championships races, in Yorkshire to view some of the racing in persons. As it is one of the reasons that we actually came here, another was as we were going to visit the tandem shop, JD Tandem, at some interval. Also during this holiday I endeavour to think up some questions for the Paralympic Champion Stephen Bate, as I do believe that we have a future engagement with him in a Q and A session, if I’m not mistaken.

Then today I have managed to get myself up to the steps necessary as I have been for a couple of walks, around Yorkshire, mainly about the fan park, I have also been on a Tacx trainer today for a minute and I have powered a little electric car around a little circuit, using peddle power, so both of those two instances won’t help me get my steps up for the day by my watch, so I walked around a bit with Mich. Also today I have had a walk about the course and watch some of the racing which was ending up at the fan park, Harrogate I believe, so we had some fun watching the local racer knock another local racer off of top spot for the podium before literally seconds later than he had arrived at the finish he was himself dethroned by the next man which crossed the line, so we don’t think that he even had a chance to sit on the throne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment