Monday 2 September 2019

Day 2189

Day 2189;

BMI for today has been 19.10, my number of steps is 14,406, which was 9.98 km and I had burned 1519 kcal off.

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, banana, orange, apple and nectarine.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages, rice cakes, fried egg and cake.
Dinner: pasta, cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, green leaves and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am unsure about what will be transpiring I’m guessing that I will probably get my exercise on the bike done nice and early, as for with the treadmill then it’ll probably be a toss up between the rowing machine and the trampoline, it’ll probably go down to the time that I have finished both the treadmill and the cycling, as if it still not too hot by the time that I have finished then I’ll get on with some rowing, unfortunately if it’s too hot then I will probably take the trampoline outside, for a bit of a workout if it’s too warm.

Then today I have had a nice enough ride when the Zwift bike broke, so that was a bit of a disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment