Saturday 28 September 2019

Day 2215

Day 2215;

18.58 was my BMI for today, I had walked 12,256 steps which was apparently 7.93km in distance walked and I had burned off 1134kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in brown bread), kit kat and tunocks wafer.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, runner beans, carrots, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: coffee flavoured milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: kit kat and sausage roll.

Tomorrow I haven’t got a clue what is planned, but I will get a go on the Zwift bike hopefully they are running Zwift Academy Workout #5 as it was Zwift Academy Workout #4 today, but it is now only Zwift Academy Workout #5 that I have left to get done to have completed Zwift Academy, 92% complete.

Now today I have traveled back home from Yorkshire, I do like Yorkshire it’s great, the weather is just top notch as a local told us if you don’t like the weather one minute just give it ten minutes and it’ll probably have changed and as a general rule that seems to be the case, Zwift Academy 92% complete two days to complete the one activity that I still have to do, today on Zwift I got myself a nice little (half an hour) ride around Yorkshire I didn’t do enough to make it around the UCI course even once, so I’d be hopeless in the actual UCI World Championship, which was in Yorkshire this year.

Then also today I have had to go outside to aid Mich in doing something, which was the reason for me only going on the Zwift bike for half an hour, but what was it for? I cannot remember. Ah that was it, wasn’t it? Was it to help Mich take the new Guinea pig hutch down to the location that it’s to be stored in from now on. We haven’t got the Guinea pigs anymore but we’ve got a hutch for them to live in when school gets too much for them, just as it had done for them the other week, or six.

No comments:

Post a Comment