Wednesday 4 September 2019

Day 2191

Day 2191;

Now today my BMI has been 18.78, I have also managed 14,246 steps, only 9.22 km today and then I have burned off 1052 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and pickle in brown bread) and Batternburg.
Dinner: pasta, tomatoes and I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: rice cakes.

Tomorrow I plan on doing quite a bit more on the treadmill, trampoline and rowing machine, as I have broke the Zwift bike today. By that I mean that it’s the turbo trainer that I have actually bent a component of, the component which actually attaches the bike to the turbo trainer.

Then today I broke the Zwift bike, as I mentioned earlier, it was as I was doing a Zwift Academy ride when the bike kind of jumped off of the turbo trainer. By jumped off I don’t mean that it actually jumped as that would be impossible I was only meaning that the actual cog which is part of the turbo trainer you know the part which the chain of the bike attaches to and the bikes gears are controlled on, well that bent. But I had already started off by jogging a five km in the morning of the day, and then after the eventful time on the bike I had myself another little jog on the spot. So all in all it was an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment