Thursday 26 September 2019

Day 2213

Day 2213;

Again I’m in Yorkshire but according to my watch I had only managed 5043 steps I must really tomorrow, but then my distance that I have covered was 61.7km and my calories burned were 3013kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and raspberries.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and ham), fruit cake and bakewell slices.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, lettuce, broccoli and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash. hot Ribena and coffee flavoured milk.

On the morrow I shall be visiting the tandem shop, I don’t think that it’s to purchase another tandem, it will be just to have a look around it. Just to give us some ideas of some things to talk to our local bike  mechanic about, you know the one that was wanting to make a titanium tandem for us. Then that’s for tomorrow but then I am unsure about what else we are going to do tomorrow, as that should probably take us about the morning before we have nothing else planned, but then Mich has probably got a train ride he wants to go on, or we could just go to the bike races whenever it’s on?

Then today we went out on the tandem to watch the UCI Junior Men’s Time Trial, which was half decent when we were standing around for ages, shivering, waiting for the bicycle race to come by, well if you’ve been watching the coverage on the television and you saw a tandem lying beside the course it was probably some time about one hour fifteen through the broadcast that is Mich’s tandem as Mich was looking watching the tv coverage, on iPlayer, and he got a bit irritated as the camera came up to the people that were stood a little way away from us before it jumped to his tandem or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment