Monday 18 July 2022

Day 2267 - Today;

Day 22667 - Today;


Now I have decided to title this post today as I titled yesterdays post yesterday, when I assume I typed about yesterday from yesterdays perspective, which should make it two days ago from this stand point in time. So then should I type about today from my current stand(sit)point...


I'm going to start with what I did yesterday today, as I forgot to do that much yesterday. Don't worry it'll only take me a relatively short amount of time to explain, as I went on the back of a tandem with Mich yesterday (there we go done).


Now what has gone on today?  

  1. It’s been a bit warm, 
  2. I did two little rides on the Zwift bike first thing, 
  3. I ate my breakfast, lunch and dinner,
  4. I've opened my window to let a bee out,
  5. I have gone postal, well I've gone to the post box,
  6. If you live in the UK and you've got a Conservative MP please contact them, and get them to vote for Kemi Badenoch in the leadership election; I don't care who it is Boris, Rishi, Suella, Tom, Penney I don't care who just get them to vote for her.
My two little Zwift bike rides were a total of 47.83km in length and they had 651m of climbing, now yesterday's little club ride may have been 59.05km in length but it only had 207m of climbing. The time that it took me to do the 47.83km today was 2:00:26 but my time for yesterdays little excursion was 2:27:20, which should make it about 23.8km/h but then for the ride I did yesterday was at about 24.2km/h but that was a slow ride yesterday on the tandem. As our previous ride on that tandem was a 28km/h ride, but that was a slightly quick one and our average for a Sunday ride is about 25-26km/h. I think that means that I'm a better cyclist with Mich leading me on the front of a tandem if anyone wouldn't mind giving it a go on the front of the tandem with me stoking you along I think that I'd like that; as for Mich I'm sure that he'd also be thrilled if someone could just take me off his hands, if only for a short ride.

I only had 364 steps by about 5 pm, according to my watch. Before 6.30 pm I had a little jog on the spot to get myself up to 10,000 steps. 

My point 6 there is vital as she is literally the only MP that is talking about immigration, Illegal and Legal, when she has made some great points on the subject. She's got a plan on how to deal with it, which is more than any of her competitors.



No comments:

Post a Comment