Thursday 7 July 2022

Day 2262 - a Problem;

 Day 2262 - a Problem;


Now yesterday was a problem and I have decided that the best , nay only, thing that I could do about it is move my home. Now you maybe wondering how as I have no way of creating an income and I’m not going to lie, that is a big problem. But something must change and I think that’s it.


So would anyone like a little old cripple to do a Job for them? I don’t know what I am good at, at least not good enough at to turn into a career, I’m a half decent stoker for on the back of a tandem; but I’m no where near any of the pro’s standards, and I do believe that I’m a decent enough skier, well I’ve had three recommendations to become a Paralympic skier, but then again I make too many excuses for my appalling skiing.


Bo Jo is out of his job... in a few months... as he has just handed in his resignation. Which was in order as a lot of his MP's resigned from their positions, since Javid and Sunak resigned (to stop him and from calling another snap election? seems likely). then an avalanche of resignations followed. So who’s going to follow Bo Jo into number 10? Will it be Tom, Suella, Liz, Sajid, or maybe even Kemi, I don’t know but it would be interesting to see whoever becomes the next leader of the Conservative party, and could they be a more conservative official than Bo Jo? I’m betting that anyone could be more conservative than dear old Bo Jo has been especially since he got over the Kung Flu, as he hasn’t been a very conservative leader since he came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment