Tuesday 5 July 2022

Day 2261 - Randall and Hopkirk;

 Day 2261 - Randall and Hopkirk;


Today there was no Indian Pea Fowl to wake me, at least I heard none. but I found a Gastly, Pansear and Meltan, this morning.


What was today about? I've forgotten the m majority of it... or so I think... I woke up, I went downstairs, I ate breakfast, I came back upstairs after realising the device that I use for a Zwifting was running low on battery so I had to put  it on charge. Then Tini got me a change set of bedding for me to put on my bed, doing that took me to lunchtime (3 hours, I know I'm really proud of myself it usually takes me much longer). I had lunch, then I got on a pair of socks and I realised that it's probably my fault that the bike's wheel is broken, as Tina had got a phone call from our bike's mechanic saying that there was a problem with a wheel and it must be sent back to the bike's manufacturer.


That was the morning gone, now onto the afternoon... the plan was to get a little Zwift ride done in the garage, now I thought that this ride was long enough It said >90 on the rides page I think, but it could have stated <90, my eyesight probably playing tricks on me. As it took me 1:08 to do it once so I took a break as in it was time to get myself some liquid refreshment before I did another loop around the circuit, which inevitably took me longer, about 14 minutes longer to get done. Which is only 68 and 82 minutes, both of which are <90, but when added together gets you 150 minutes (or 2.5 hours). So I still have a lot of work to be doing on my cycling.


Now the other day I was searching for the following song, but not this version. It reminded me of Bob and Vic, then in turn of Randall and Hopkirk (deceased). I can't remember any of thee story but I can remember that I had a laugh when it was on all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment