Friday 8 July 2022

Day 2263 - Love?;

 Day 2263 - Love?;


So yesterday Allergy and Biolab came over for dinner, and they brought their dog. Which was fantastic, not as in we ate the dog as there’s nothing to this dog, so it probably wouldn’t be enough of a meal for Allergy, let alone me. Now the dog has got itself settled in with it’s new owners it’s happy to be lazing about with anyone. But when we took her for a walk it was great fun as she kept seeing rabbits, becoming alert, and pulling on her lead… apparently.


Now my true love? I never knew that I had one but if I was to state anything about me having one I would probably have to state that it was a girl named Hannah, I can't remember her surname but I know that it happened about 14 years ago, when I was in rehab for my getting hit by a car. She was completely nuts, so nuts in fact that I attempted to stay away from her. She proclaimed her love for me often, I just didn't get her, I mean I would have kind of understood if I was anything to look at, or if I had actually ever done anything for her but no on either of the points. It must have been, for her at least, love at first sight whatever that is. Anyway I had nothing for her, I had nothing against her either, but that still meant nothing to offer and I hate, being told how to feel. Which probably was why I accepted Jewel's offer to me to become her BoyFriend almost as soon as it came up, and you should know that didn't end well, just about 6 month after it had started.


Tini has found a new Love, in Loose (the dog), so that makes it two things that she currently loves, Loose and F, as F is her grandson and Loose is a dog that she isn't allergic to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment