Monday 4 July 2022

Day 2260 - Peacock;

 Day 2260 - Peacock;


Our local Peacock has been making a lot of noise this morning, as in I think it actually woke me up this morning, well it was making it's racket at the time that I have my alarms set for me to wake me up in the mornings and the time that Tini usually goes down the stairs in the morning and at the time that I awoke, and there was also the thing that I needed the loo... but apart from all of that I'm sure that it was the Indian Pea Fowl that awoke me.


Then also yesterday to make it an extra special day Allergy got a dog, now it was a rescued dog. Rescued from what I wonder but I have been over to see it this morning and just it didn't seem to be too keen on Tini which is a bit of a shock, seeing as Tini had always lived with dogs up until a few years ago when she developed allergies to a dogs fur. Tini would have liked to have the dog get closer to her but the dog looked frightened of her the dog actually looked a bit intrigued by me, as the dog (I've got to find a better name for her than the dog) so how about I call her Loose, yes Loose the dog that got loose. So as it was Loose was standing in the garden behind Allergy day from Tini and I then I walked up to the opposite corner of the garden and I sat down on the walls there was 3 separate spaces that had us in Allergy and Loose were in the top corner sitting on the garden furniture, then I was sitting on a little bit of wall in the next corner to the left of them from Tini's position who was sitting on a bit of wall which was at the homes end of the garden smack bang in the centre line of the garden. Loose stayed up behind Allergy when I had moved there but she started moving around as in coming towards me for a little bit until she got better acquainted with my smell properly and then she waited around back until Allergy started wandering off a little way, Loose followed her, and I went over to where she was as I saw a pheasant dog toy, so I was wondering about it. Loose put a stop to my curiosity, by steeling it away from in front of me I was just left standing there stroking Loose, so you could say it was a win win. I got to stroke Loose and Loose managed to keep her pheasant away from me.


Now that was this morning, then in the afternoon I decided to give myself a nice little cycle around London on Zwift. It was a little bit up and down, buy only in the second half of the ride as the first half I had completed in under 1 hour the second half I believe it took me about an hour and six minutes, which I probably could blame the Fox and Box Hills, as I was going pretty nicely up until those points.

No comments:

Post a Comment