Sunday 17 July 2022

Day 2266 - Yesterday;

 Day 2266 - Yesterday;


Yesterday I had an extremely lazy day, as I have only just managed to take just over 3000 steps at 5.31 PM, according to my watch. With my BMI up to 20.11, and a weight increase of 6lbs from yesterday. I think I need to get back out on the bike.


I could still make it up to 10,000 steps on my watch, by jogging on the spot, as I have done in the past when I had been cycling in the mornings. But then I haven’t been cycling during the morning, so you could say that I probably should be able to make it up to the ten thousand in double quick time, if I haven’t been cycling for a couple of hours, I would like to agree with you there, but sadly I don’t think my body works that way. Especially as I have only just past 5,500 steps by 6:01 PM and I should be having my dinner soon… then I discovered that I had an extra half an hour to get 4,500 steps before dinner, it’s possible… I thought, well it should be. achieved my goal of steps before dinner with 4 minutes to spare. Which wasn’t exactly at double speed, as it would have left me with 3 minutes if I had been normally. So at double speed it may have taken me 27/2=13.5, 13 minutes and 30 seconds. Which would have given me 16 minutes and 30 seconds time left over at the end.


I can remember times when my parents were actually thinking of moving home, the properties were epic some of them were at least I mean the size of the gardens were literally something to marvel at. I'm meaning as in some of these properties were Kennel and Cattery's, places for people to leave their dogs or cats when they went away. But in hindsight that may not have been the best of ideas, as Tini is allergic to fur. We just never knew that as Tini grow up living around dogs and she is fine around dogs when she's outside but it's when a dog has been kept locked u in the same room as her for any length of time her eyes go watery. It used to happen with her dogs if she was giving them a hair (fur) cut, but it has since happened in her study with a Cocker-Poo; which is supposedly a hypoallergenic dog. So I have been employed (on no fee basis) to dog-sit with it while it's owner was away, which was successful. I like dogs and cats so that would have been like a dream come true for me to live in a Kennel and Cattery but the bank wouldn't allow them to have the loan, so that goes that dream up in smoke.


If we had got the field's/space necessary to have the Kennel and Cattery we could have grown some electricity, by that I'm meaning grow a plant which makes methane and you can put into a digester thing and it creates electricity, I wonder would that class as solar energy? as the vegetation that the Methane comes from is grown in the sunlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment