Sunday 3 July 2022

Day 2259 - Special Day;

 Day 2259 - Special Day;


So today I learnt about why this day to me is a special day, it's not a special day as anything good nor anything bad, today is the 15th year since I became like me now, as in a cripple; physically- I got hit by those cars on this day 2007.


 I am still a nutter, but I have learnt something. It could be that I probably shouldn't step in front of cars while crossing the road, if that was even what I had done 15 years ago, as by the reports I had crossed over the road and I turned back into a car. but I can't remember that in actual fact I can't remember the final week and a bit of my life before the incident as I was a little depressive kid back then, I thought that every time that I'd get into an argument with one of my parents and then I'd get sent to bed by them I'd be buzzing from the excitement of the argument so I'd strangle myself to get me off to sleep, I'd use my hands so that I'd black out and then my hands would release and then I'd wake up in the morning; or that was how it was supposed to work but it never did I never blacked out. I would just get bored and fall off to sleep. Which was how it had been and then I didn't wake up until Jailey and I was attempting to find out what had happened to me. I finally had it I had been hit by a car on this day 2007, which had knocked me into another car and I had been conscious for all of that until hey put me into an induced coma at the hospital and  then I got transferred to another hospital which was before I had been transferred to Jailey which was when I, as in me the person typing to you, woke up. But I had woke up from the coma in the meantime as in before but that wasn't me...


Ok so you see I am the one that's typing this message, but the other me isn't here at this certain time he hasn't been here for quite some time I do believe, but then if I was to become him again at any certain point I wouldn't even know he would be me. It's as if I have got multiple personalities inside this skull of mine or at least I had two personalities. And the other personality is the one to blame for my self-destructive tendencies, but then again how was he unleashed in the first place? It was from one of my self-destructive tendencies unless you were to say that me threatening to strangle myself wasn't self-destructive  which I would argue is the very definition of being something that is self-destructive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment