Tuesday 28 April 2020

Day 2245

Day 2245;

Sunday:

So today my BMI was 19.49, I had walked 26,602 steps, which was 17.22km, and in the over 10 miles I had burned off 2111kcal.

Breakfast: weetabix (chocolate), banana, orange, apple, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Lunch: prawn open sandwich, and something.
Dinner: toad in the hole (sausage in Yorkshire pudding), broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, peas, potatoes,viennetta and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry), and hot lemon squash.
Snacks: pan au chocolat, biscuits, and a chocolate bar.

Now today I have got up, I have had my breakfast and then I have headed out on our little tandem ride around about thirty miles, it just goes to show how weak I am, if you’re looking at our speed and time for the ride. As the average speed was Something slightly higher than fifteen mph and I had only managed to get to about thirty miles in longer than two hours. So that was a letdown, but then again Allergy was also telling me a bit about a boy that I knew from school; and he couldn’t remember me which was a bit of a relief.

Monday:

My BMI was 19.20, I had taken 24,960 steps, which was 16.16km, and I had burned 2066kcal off.

Breakfast: weetabix (chocolate), banana, orange, apple, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti, bread (wholemeal), Batternburg and shortbread.
Dinner: sausages in gravy, peas, carrots, sweetcorn, green beans, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and hot lemon.
Snacks: pan au chocolat,  and shortbread.

Now this day I have been getting upto my usual routine, which started off with a half hour row, before a ten minutes on the stepper. P.E. with Joe, then I had a little break for the pan au chocolat, before I got back on the treadmill for a slightly longer than thirty minute little run, which was supposed to be around a place on Zwift, but it never happened, so I just had myself another twelve laps on the treadmill. I had also been lifting some small weights, so that was my morning.

Then in the afternoon I have got out on the Zwift bike, but it wasn’t outside it was inside, in our makeshift gym. Then after that I think I ate my dinner and I watched a bit on the box, I don’t know what I watched but I am thinking that there was at some point in the time of me watching Pirot came on.

Tuesday:


I had a BMI of 19.56, steps were 20,667, which was 13.38km, and I had burned 1728kcal.

Breakfast: weetabix, banana, orange, apple, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Lunch: poached egg on bread, spaghetti hoops, and something.
Dinner: sausage casserole, peas, carrots, green beans, sweetcorn, 
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and hot lemon squash.
Snacks: pastry, biscuits, and chocolate bar.

In the morning I had managed to get 2896m on the rowing machine in quarter of an hour, before I stood up and I moved along to the Fitt Cubed, for some more stepping. When I had finished it was time for P.E. with Joe, so that took up the next half hour or so long. Then it was time for another little run, on the treadmill so I’d accomplished that activity and it was time for my pastry. 

When I had finished my pastry, I decided to go for a little lift of some of my weights. Then it was time for me to have a shower, as I stank, before I ate lunch. After lunch I did a little cycle on the Zwift bike, before I had another shower before I went out of the house for my one external exercise of the day, we went on a walk around the town. 

I did that before I ate dinner and then I had eaten dinner I stayed up for a bit just hanging around, not literally, before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment