Saturday 23 May 2020

Day 2246

Day 2246;

Enough about me and my BMI and about all that I have ate. I should probably start going on about Boris Johnson and his whopping 36.18 BMI which is only if the Sun (newspaper) is to be believed. As it said that his height was 5 foot 9 inches, which must be similar to my height, but then his weight is 17.5 stone, 17 and a half stone is 17 stone 7 pounds. Which is where we differ, just about, with mine being something that I cannot remember I think that it was something like 60kg today which in imperial is 9 stone 6.3 lbs. Then again I am hyperactive, at least I believe.

I’m driven to be performing at my maximum, I think that probably should be the correct terminology. As I’ve now got two reasons to perform, first is for the one I love then second it’s to become the “coolest” uncle. As Mich said that I’ll be a cool uncle for the little ankle biter, as he will have a treadmill, rowing machine, exercise bike, Fitt Cube, and some weights for him to play with whenever he comes round to here. But then again both of his parents want him to become a musician, I only want him to be fit and healthy which if his father is anything to go by good luck on getting that wish. I have never done anything to be cool, I may have actually done some things to be deliberately uncool in the past but then again nothing cool has seemed worth it if I like something then I like it nothing wrong with that and if I don’t then I don’t, simple. Coolness has never really happened to me.

So what is all this stuff about becoming the “coolest” uncle, well imagine your a child again and then think about how cool your uncle would be if he’d competed at an Olympics, and then maybe even won gold, well that is my goal. Not about becoming cool, that isn’t my goal, competing at an Olympic or Paralympic Games is my goal. Which may have similar outcomes, well competing at an Olympics may make me “cool” not that being cool will put me up there competing in the Olympics.

Well I had been out on the tandem for a nice ride, it was only a one hundred mile ride, around the flats of Essex, no worries about the little hill. It’s called North Hill, anyway it was 0.6km in length 40m in height (I think) and 6.5% average gradient. We had managed to set up a new record for us on it as 3:33 the better cyclists would probably be able to get it done in under a minute, but for us two on a tandem, it’s not that bad, especially seeing as when we had done it prior it took us 25 seconds more, I’m not sure if that was another one of our one hundred mile escapades ether, I don’t think so. So it was probably just a 50 mile little ride. Which wouldn’t have required almost as much stuff on the bike so that may have had a negative impact on our performance; which we managed to achieve something better how bizarre (I’m writing excuses for the poor performance that we didn’t have).

Then a day later I have been lazy with the conservatory out of bounds, until later on that day when I have given myself a short cycle around London on Zwift, it was short as in length of time it was only for thirty minutes. Then again I had managed to make myself go at some speed, as I had managed to get the Zwift bike ten miles in half an hour which gave me an average speed of twenty miles per hour. Which was a first time for that, and then what happened to me after that ride was something that I had first felt earlier on the day. It was as if my heart started beating loud enough for me to hear it but then it only started after I had completed my exercise. So I’m believing that it had something to do with adrenaline, but I will go into that a bit more.

So my experiences of suspected adrenaline first happened to me about in the couple of hours after lunch. It was as Mich had told me that there were some pots that I couldn’t lift, as I’d drop them, and they are too heavy for me; but not for him suspiciously enough. The pots were a bit awkward me to pick up. As I know as I tried to pick up the pots first/before he caught me up but then again by the time that he arrived he picked them up with a lot of bother. Then after we had returned to the back garden he first got me taking some more pots to another place in the garden using the trolley, before the last pot which he allowed me to carry, in my hands, over to him. So I first got myself ready to lift the pot, then I rocked the pot a bit to get my arm underneath it then I clamped my other arm around the other side of the pot, pot secured. Next thing to do was for me to transport the plant of which I did. After I had given the pot it was a few seconds before my heart started beating loudly l I told Mich and he told me that m6 body was working backwards. On the second occasion it was as I had already stated earlier, I was on the Zwift bike just going for a quick half hour blast around the flats of London, then again after I had finished my blast, my heart started beating more quickly, or as I am thinking the Adrenaline ran out after I stopped using it which caused me to notice the accelerated speed of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment