Wednesday 24 June 2020

Day 2247

Day 2247:

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high? I cannot remember but I know that it has got something to do with bluebirds flying in the song I think over the white cliffs of Dover then again don’t quote me on that.

I wasn’t speaking about the unfair nature of life, I was typing about the generic blanket statement, which is objectively false. As no lives matter, objectively. Again you could say that everyone’s lives matter to someone else. But I think that it’s the individuals that matter not the colour of their skin. Wasn’t it Martin Luther King that said something about people being judged upon the content of their character not the colour of their skin. So doesn’t that kind of mean that ‘Black Lives Matter’ are going against him?

Why are they protesting about it now though and it wasn’t the protests that people are concerned about as long as it can be done at a spread out fashion, it’s the riots and looting which undoubtedly go along with it, petty criminals which take any opportunity which is given to them. Then again it’s times of the Chinese virus the virus which is racist (against blacks) so I’m not understanding why a lot of black folks are gathering in groups wouldn’t that be a recipe for the R rate to skyrocket and of the people that are infected with the virus a higher rate of death will be sure to follow.

If black lives really matter wouldn’t you be urging them to stay indoors at the current time?

Why are the Labour Parties most associated with the fat middle classes? As aren’t they supposed to be for the impoverished labourers workers of the nation, who through their toil their freedom (life of retirement) will be plentiful and great, if for no other reason than the workers Mrs has borne fruit and it’s there to look after the two of you in old age. I know that I am typing in olden days terms with the implication that the man has been the worker. I realise that that is no longer the case in practically all of the households in the land.

So that is my two pence on the situation that was happening when I started this blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment