Friday 21 May 2021

Day 2248

Day 2248;


Now then today will be my first day of this year for me to actually post something on this blog.


Now this may have actually been because I have got a bit more lazy within my outlook of this problem that we call life. Or it may just be that I had forgotten about it? But I don’t really see that happening, I was having such a good time as of late so I have just decided to let you people in again, on it. Not that I actually know that anyone’s even reading the words that I print out to the screens.


Recently I have been thinking about getting myself in better shape, now my plan is for when I get up in the morning is to go downstairs for my breakfast obviously. Then assuming that I have accomplished that activity without any complications I next take a fifteen minute cycle on the Zwift bike, before I have a fifteen minute row on the rowing machine, which is before I have a fifteen minute jog/run on the treadmill, and I top it off with a fifteen minute bounce on the little trampoline.


Then I take a break and I have a drink (not a Kit Kat). Before I have my second little fifteen minute cycle on the Zwift bike, now this one is always slower than the first, I believe, but then when I did them today I was seriously impressing myself. As not only did I manage to get myself to an average speed of greater than 21mph for the first fifteen minutes, as I had done that once before, but I managed to get myself to an average speed of greater than the 21mph twice in one day. But it was, admittedly, only over fifteen minutes. Then after I had rode around Watopia I had myself a nice little bit of dumbbell lifting, it was nothing too strenuous (only half a pound, 1 pound, before finally 2 pound of weight). Then all that was left for me to do was a little bit of quick stepping in the FittCube, or just my final fifteen minutes of my workout; which takes about two hours of workout time total.


So now that is what I have done every morning, on weekdays (Monday to Friday). For a while now I can’t remember how long exactly as I have been doing the three exercises that aren’t weight lifting and don’t have anything to do with Zwift a bit haphazardly since I started off with the routine. But then there’s the weekends that I don’t have a routine of exercise for but I do generally have the little thing, I even believe that I may have done three fifteen minute workouts on the bike one of these past days. But I’m still attempting to be a Paralympian, I don’t quite know what sport or athletic pursuit, I’m best suited for though.

No comments:

Post a Comment