Sunday 30 May 2021

Day 2249

Day 2249;


Now for the past two days I have had a couple of disappointing days in terms of the activities that I have done today, as I haven’t actually done any; minus the walks.


Now today and yesterday were just basically write-offs but then tomorrow it is planned for to go back on the bike (tandem), and then Emu has actually read my message to her, the one about getting me swimming again and she thinks it's a good idea just a shame that she didn't read the message before she got into the car to come up to where I live else-wise... I don't know but I may be allowed to go off for a swim any time that I like, as long as the pool is open that is. Then again I may be allowed to get my gym membership renewed as with my membership I'd get "free" access to the pool so I could do my daily little warm up routine for the mornings then in the afternoon I could go off to the pool and proper gym for my afternoons exercise. I think that Steve Bate said that his days are spent doing similar, and he is a Paralympic gold medalist.


So I've got my CV done, now, I just need to post it off to the respective organisations for hiring me... that is the more challenging part of the whole ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment