Wednesday 1 April 2020

Day 2238

Day 2238;

I had a BMI of 19.49, and according to Wii fit I have done 10,023 steps, which gives me a distance of 6.49km, and apparently I have burned off 1315kcal.

Breakfast: weetabix, banana, orange, apple, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: poached egg on bread and chocolate cake.
Dinner: haddock en crute, broccoli, peas, carrots, green beans, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and milky tea.
Snack: red velvet cake.

This day was a great day as I got my minutes of intensity up to seven hundred and seventy, which was a plus of about three hundred and eighteen. My watch steps were also quite a bit higher than my Wii Fit steps which is at twenty two thousand one hundred and forty two. My flights of stairs that I have climbed today have been only a modest fifteen. 

Then again I have managed to get my new Zwift run-pod working today, I think that I still need to work on control of the speed, I had got it to high speed as it asked me to, but then moving the speed down' isn’t as simple, for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment