Thursday 9 April 2020

Day 2241

Day 2241;

19.98 was my BMI today, I had made 18,178 steps, which were apparently 11.77km, and I had burned 1424kcal.

Breakfast: weetabix, banana, orange, apple,strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Lunch: macaroni cheese and a shortbread.
Dinner: turkey steak, peas, carrots, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and hot lemon squash.
Snacks: toasted hot crossed bun

So today I have been on the gym equipment at my house, for the usual amount of time on the rowing machine (just 15 minutes) and the fit cube (10 minutes). Then I did the mornings P.E. with Joe, and I did a bit over half an hour on the treadmill.it was only around the track I think that I only managed to get myself just about slightly more than 8 laps done, I believe.

The thankfully I had taken it upon myself to have an hour’s long little walk around out back today, else the little cycle which had my minutes of intensity up above 1000 for the week. Then before that I found out that I had become an uncle, Emu’s had her first child. It’s a son of which I will be calling Jim from now on, at least until he can tell me what he would like to be called.

After the news that Mich had become a grandfather Mich only wanted a half hour on the tandem, and then it wasn’t which turned into twenty one minutes. So it wasn’t very good for the old intensity minutes, so we had a mini cycle; one that was particularly pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment