Monday 20 April 2020

Day 2243

Day 2243;

My BMI was 19.56, my steps were at 26,428, floors climbed were 14, I had even burned off 3,222kcal, and I have managed to get 322 intensity minutes done today.

Breakfast: weetabix (chocolate), banana, orange, apple, strawberries, and grapes.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti rings, bread,(wholemeal), and something.
Dinner: fish (salmon), broccoli, peas, carrots, potatoes and something.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange), and hot lemon squash.
Snacks: toasted scone, chocolate bar and biscuits.

So two days ago was a weekend day, which feels like just another day then again it wasn’t a regular old weekday it was as you probably knew a Saturday. What is special about this Saturday well I have no idea of what it could be like for you I’m under lockdown probably much similar to you. Then what is it that I did in the morning well I have started off with a little jog about on Zwift before I had Allergy to do P.E. with, which was a bit of treadmill jogging/running.

But then again that was last Saturday, and I had been training Allergy; to hopefully get her down a stone or a dress size and a half, as that is what she wants. Then today I have had her on the treadmill “running” around London on Zwift. Which she told me that she actually enjoyed, note to self: people enjoy seeing things as they’re working out. As I hadn’t taken that into consideration in my mind before, and it’s quite obvious in reality. That other people actually get along better with visual stimuli like me who can run run with or without the use of eyes, as practically anyone else can but then again I have actually had some practice in this field , or should I state track? As my running without my eyes has happened numerous on numerous occasions, like before the lockdown when I was competing in something I was doing the long jump and 100 meters. Long jump was entertaining enough as it was usually but 100m wasn’t ideal especially not as I kept coming out of my lane.

But then I have also attempted to get my own run on the treadmill in later on today, which went well, I think it did at least. But then again before all of the stuff that I have mentioned previously I have also been for a row and P.E, with Joe. So what I did in between my run and getting Allergy fit... well it was a little walk around the garden and the tandem ride that I had been on. Well I think that was it that I did, today. Apart from eat which I did at intervals between the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment