Tuesday 8 October 2019

Day 2225

Day 2225;

My BMI today was 18.85, I had taken 18,862 steps (or 12.21km) and I have burned 1071kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, peach and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in brown bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, peas, carrots, cauliflower, crochet potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk and fruit squash.
Snack: rice cake coated in chocolate.

I have got the house to myself again tomorrow so that should mean an actual two hour or thirty mile, whichever is longer cycle round New York. Now that  should take me about up until lunchtime then I’ll eat my lunch which will probably be similar to my lunch from today (that being a sandwich and cake left in a couple of boxes with a few drinks left beside. Then in the afternoon I will probably be having another little jog on the spot/inside jog.


Now today I have disappointed myself on the bike ride as I only got in just over one hour, it was around New York but it was a slow ride. So slow in fact I believe that we, Mich and I, could most probably do better on a tandem, probably on our new tandem which we are supposed to be collecting Friday. When we are traveling up north to the wall of old Hadrian for a group tandem ride raising money for charity, Retina UK, which we are going to get to meet an actual Paralympic champion, Steven Bate, and we can ask him questions; well not me obviously as I cannot talk but I have lined Mich up with the questions that I’d like to ask him mainly how am I supposed to get a foothold in competing against other cripples and even then how am I supposed to find someone to compete with, as a pilot?

No comments:

Post a Comment