Sunday 6 October 2019

Day 2223

Day 2223;

My BMI was at 18.68, my steps were at 11,254 (which gave me a little distance of 7.29km) and today I have managed to burn 1015kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, peach and grapes.
Lunch: fish en crute, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, runner beans, potatoes and cream cakes.
Dinner: omelette (cheese) and a pastry (strawberry and raspberry).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and fruit tea.
Snacks: apple cake, pink wafer and Tunocks wafer.

Tomorrow will probably begin with a little cycle, around the place which is on Zwift tomorrow, which could be London, NYC, Richmond, Innsbruck or Yorkshire, I do believe. Now I’m relatively confident that it won’t be Yorkshire, as I thought that it was on someday like Wednesday or Thursday, but then it was NYC today, as it was three days ago,  before that it was London, wasn’t it? No it was Richmond? So then at a guess it will probably be Innsbruck (or either London or Richmond whichever I didn’t have before I did NYC) then I’ve got that to look forward to tomorrow. After that I should be going to the gym later on in the day, whenever Tini gets back from work. Then nothing planned.


I totally mucked up my day. With only watching Mich have an excellent little ride on the Zwift bike and then in the afternoon I managed to get a little jog. So that was my day little lazy if I was one to critique. I should have got in a bit on either of the bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment