Friday 4 October 2019

Day 2221

Day 2221;

My BMI was 18.58 today, when I had done 13,856 steps which was 8.97km and today I had burned 987kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and peach.
Lunch: vegan pasty (runner beans, peas, carrots and others), spaghetti with mini sausages and Banbury cake.
Dinner: omelette (mushrooms and cheese, chocolate cheesecake and strawberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and fruit tea.
Snacks: biscuits.

What I have got planned for tomorrow morning is for me to go to boccia practice in the morning then in the afternoon I believe that I’m going a football match of the football team that I support. I don’t know how they are going to get on in the match, but I hope that they win the match.

Today I had walked into town to get Mich and my lunch, then when we’d gotten back to home I don’t really know what we did apart from eat our lunches. But then in the afternoon I went on the Zwift bike for a small ride around New York City, Central Park, I really disappointed myself on Zwift today as I only managed to get myself up to a speed of fourteen miles per hour. When we should be able to get to average speeds of higher than that on the tandem.

No comments:

Post a Comment