Thursday 3 October 2019

Day 2220

Day 2220;

A BMI of today was 18.51, my total number of steps were 13,006 (which was 8.42km) and I had burned 1045kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and peach.
Lunch: pasta bolognaise (tomato, mushrooms and onion), cheese and something.
Dinner: fish, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, runner beans, peas and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk and fruit squash.

Tomorrow I have got another little walk, to town, to purchase some stuff for lunch. Then I am unsure about whether we are going to have a go on the Zwift tandem tomorrow, or whether I should probably still have to go again solo for another Zwift ride.

Well today was a lazy day, I had a dentist appointment today. But I got in a tandem ride also, but we couldn’t manage to reach up to speeds of plus seventeen miles per hour, as we should be, there about as individually Mich has got an average speed of 18.7mph and my was only 16.6mph which when you split the difference the speed is 17.65mph. But then we only managed to get an average speed of 16.2mph which was a bit of a disappointment but then again we hadn’t managed to get up to a speed of anything like that on our own before apparently. But then again I had been thinking that we had done a sixteen point eight miles per hour on a return trip when we were on the tandem the other week.

The dentist appointment today was apparently a bad one for me, as I’m thinking that I have been drinking too much hot Ribena in the past. Then after today I hadn’t had another hot Ribena as the hygienist had told me that I shouldn’t be having as much high sugar squash, which I think is Ribena.

No comments:

Post a Comment