Wednesday 2 October 2019

Day 2219

Day 2219;

BMI was 18,.02, steps I have taken were 26,648 which gave me a distance of 17.25km and I burned off 1674kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, nectarine and peach.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in brown bread) and something.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise (tomato, mushrooms and onion), cheese , tomato bread and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: chocolate coated rice cake.

What is happening tomorrow, to me. As I know that Katherine Johnson Thomson will be going for gold in the heptathlon tomorrow as it’s the final three events of the heptathlon tomorrow and KJT is already in first place after four events  which was thanks to her speedy little dash over the two hundred meters, but anyway it was the first British success over two hundred meters of the day as there was another one also today, it was Asher-Smith that did it for GB’s first gold of these Athletics World Championships.

Then again that’s what has happened today and a bit about what can happen tomorrow what else is happening tomorrow will be myself going to the dentist in the morning, which should be a lazy morning, just as well that I had made my a thousand minutes of intensity for this week just after lunch today. But then again as I’m attempting to get myself ready for competing at the Paralympics next year, I have a long way to go. I still ain’t even found a discipline let alone a method of being spotted by the scouts, is that how you are supposed to compete? But I’m guessing that I’ll have to ask Steve Bate, in the Q and A one of the Saturdays coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment