Saturday 5 October 2019

Day 2222

Day 2222;

My BMI was 18.71, and I had only made 4941 steps (which was 3.13km) and I had burned
702kcal

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: pasta bolognaise, cheese and cream cakes.
Dinner: fish en crute, runner beans, peas, broccoli, carrots and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit tea and water.
Snacks: strawberries, banana, orange, apple and peach.

Tomorrow I have got nothing planned for the day, so far that I believe that I could get in a cycle on Zwift, I may get in some time on the rowing machine, treadmill and another bounce on a trampoline. I should be able to get fitter tomorrow.

I have had a boring little Boccia practice for the day first, then I went to watch a football match in the afternoon. The football match was a very good game today even though the opposition team scored first and they left the pitch for half time leading. So the game was a very good game, as I have typed earlier on, because it was some very good play from the team that I support but then they (the opposition) had an excellent little break in play and they managed to score from it, then the team that I support were just banging on the door to no avail, and that’s how the half ended, so I was excited about the prospects of the team that I support when going back on to the pitch after half time. They came back out after half time, and they continued to press on the opposition, which actually led to a goal, which amazed me then it was a second goal scored by the team that I support, and their was a third to make it a three goals to one victory by the team that we were there to support.

No comments:

Post a Comment