Thursday 8 March 2012

What is Gravity?

Simplistic answer is a force but then that leaves the question why’s their the differentiation between gravity and the force of gravity then?

But I would just like to point out that when most people refer to gravity they are reoffering to the effects of it, like the effect of the most powerful force that our world experiences I’m meaning the immense pull of the sun on the Earth and the almost equal opposite one the one from the earth on the Sun, and yes they are the effects of gravity, But there are certain things that you have to grapple hold of in order to understand gravity, and the probably little that I know about gravity leads me to this conclusion.

Gravity is a construct thought up by a human to explain the falling feeling and why the planets around the sun all perform similarly shaped orbits around it, gravity is just a name of a concept that has been widely accepted as fact but if I was to decide I don’t believe in gravity tomorrow and so I jumped out of my window, the most likely thing thar would happen would be I die of natural causes, but then if I was to do something totally out of character tomorrow and walk over to the church naked (doing a re-enactment of genesis { Adam- as if he ever existed }) the Church would probably lynch me there fore I’d probably still be dead but not by natural causes.

As your God concept is less real than the gravity concept. before you start praying to imaginary god figure to spite me, I have personally asked him to do such thing as spite me but still no he wouldn’t probably because he can’t as it was just an imaginary character in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment