Thursday 8 March 2012

Sorry

So what I am saying sorry this time for is probably a crime against any one that enjoys reading as this, more likely than not, is basically my tale I/a disgrace for only your eyes to behold and wonder, just wonder what on this pale blue dot in the vastness of space was going thorough his head which made him form such a crazy compilation of sentences in recycled words.

But I'm sure you could find even better works of a literary nature on the internet for just as cheap aka free, anyway I can’t actually understand what I actually got out of reading all of those years ago especially now I know the true magic of words, in programming languages much like C++, GML and now VB, they are the 3 programming languages that I know how to use.


Click here to view the website
or you could
Click here to view the contents page

No comments:

Post a Comment