Thursday 15 March 2012

Response text to Let's talk Evolution, I am sick of the athiests...

Well I am no athiests, even if it was meant to be atheists I may be one of the people that you could class as an atheist but that title could have been formulated, “Let’s talk Evolution. I am sick of the Atheists’”. But that is just me personally and it’s just semantics, or maybe you were thing something more along the lines of. “Let’s talk evolution; "I am sick of the entire Atheist movement on YouTube”? But I don’t honestly know.
Now just before I start I state that I only got the graphic from that website, But here is the original you tube video that I am responding to
But I would just like to state that one of the women in my family, an aunt, knows a lot more about the element in/of science as she’s a professor of bio-chemistry at Wale’s University, and just so you know she’s Christian. But she probably keeps her “spiritual” self for Sundays instead of teaching the fallible word of your imaginary friend/being professional in her job. But I’m sure I could dive into that some other time on to the topic of evolution. Now within the above video you have briefly mentioned the lack in fossils clearly documenting a gradual transformation of creatures into what they are today, I know that this may make me seem stupid to you and just jumping on the same bandwagon as you but it can be explained by coming to the realisation that just because something is dead doesn’t immediately make it a fossil the majority of corpses (Dead Thins) just rot away (the flesh) and of the bones get degraded by the outdoors weather, i.e. and over time they become unrecognisable. Also within your video you state that we didn’t just come from nothing, which is true we all started off as individual atoms (protons and neutron and elections, which come together in different quantities and Hve different atomic structures e.g. Fe 56, element Iron) and the atoms joined up to create molecules and the molecules joined up to create particles 26 protons and 30 neutrons, as for electrons the elements in the periodic table tend to have the same number of protons as electrons.
Yours Sincerely
Savage.1

No comments:

Post a Comment