Sunday 11 March 2012

What am I to myself?

So I'll answer as so far no response to my question: I am the product of two humams reproductive systems which are the female genetalia of my female parent and the male genitalia of the male parent conecting and sexual reproduction taking place which is the cause of my father ejaculating into the vagina of my mother but thenm the indivdual cells of sperm which make up part of who I am today traveled though the cervix and then into the uterious and the the fallopian tubes in it's search for an egg to fertalise within it's 72 hour (maxiomum) life cycle an egg got ovulated by the female organism (my mother) some time before the sperms 72 hour life cycle expired, obvisiously, and then somwhere along the line aproximatly nine months later I was born.
*NUDGE* hey Savage I don't think that was the question tha I asked.
Ok, I'll go into more detail about what happened in my mothers womb then, should I?
No, just get on with the meta phisical (person opinion) stuff
Ok, well I think that I'm an irritant,
Well congratulations I think that pretty much everyone got that by now already
As well as inquisitive, imature, interested in pretty much everything, repulsive, angry, clumsy, odd, That is only a short list now please help me add more thingd to this lis by going to the original topic Click here.

But If you'd like to be more helpful you could be thet by annswering these two questions for me.

Quesion 1,
Question 2,

No comments:

Post a Comment