Thursday 15 March 2012

Hemp, a load of random twaddle that we discussed (basically me on a rant) in red class this morning

They started a conversation about having a house under the waves (sea/ocean) and they were disusing cannabis and other things at the same time so I chipped in with a set of facts.
No they could potentially use a satellite to connect to the internet from the middle of the sea
The marijuana/cocaine plant is called Hemp and if you grew Hemp you could actually replace part of the need to use grass/plants in order to rejuvenate the O2 levels and you could use it to power your home using some of these alcoholic fuels which are “green” fuels, green as in eco-friendly.
No it’s illegal to grow a harmless plant Hemp in the UK without written permission from the government,
But you can buy all of the required components for growing it legally within the UK but it only becomes illegal as soon as you attempt to grow it.
But I’ll tell you what is more weird I posted the blog article on my blogspot a few days ago and the above text is basically what it says in the YouTube video with a lot cut out/the video has a lot more information in it than I typed out, 
But now BC thinks I am a druggy.
When in actual fact I was posting it as it is educational and interesting (funny that I had typed “It is my blog which has anything that I believe is interesting.” or be it a misspelling of that collection of words just under the title of this blog)
And BC asked me if I was in a great deal of pain maybe that is why I knew  so much about it, which I replied with a shake of my head and then she started cackling to which I typed something along the lines of  "as long as you're not cackling, but now I think I do" and then she said something like "that's not very nice".
But now I  think about it, the drug may actually drugs or more specifically cocaine as I do almost constantly have a minor headache somewhere in my brain, normally it's running on the sub-programs in my brain like my constant struggle to work out how they could possibly mean “God is love" which still remains a mystery to me, please somebody explain to me how the disaster of Noah's Arc does anything than it shoots that fallacy down in flames, or more accurately like a sinking ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment