Monday 19 March 2012

This is not America thank your Doctors and Healthcare professionals not the people for praying!

So some of my faith in humanity had been restored recently until I stumbled across this article,
Now I am all for expressing your religious opinion but I think that this little extract was very arrogant from his fiancĂ©, "All your prayers are working people thank you so so much. Every prayer makes him stronger." because if you believe in the god of the bible you must know that it is an entity that is unchanging, all-loving, all-knowing, all-powerful and always present within this world where everything keeps changing if that was the case he would have died from that heart attack, because it changed its mind about his fate because of all of the prayers. Plus I think why would a boy that’s from a God fearing house hold be given a heart attack in the first place? What about the flesh and blood physical, human being that have actually done all of the work in healing him just as I want to be clear that this is not America, is it? No, I didn’t think so. You don’t know what the after effects are going to be yet, you never know he may make a full recovery, as I hope, or he could be curse with this wretched condition that I have got, which is my body doesn’t work properly and I can’t speak.
Now and an old proverb don’t count your chickens before they’ve hatched.
a I don’t get why they didn’t all buy him a gigantic get well soon card and then all of his fans could make they’re support to him public and not juat letting your imaginary friend know.
But Just before I go I would like to wish Mr Fabrice Muamba a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment