Wednesday 29 February 2012

RE: Living After Faith- 28.02.12



Living after faith? how easy is it?
Very actually I think.
But's been getting easier apparently.

I am 19 almost 20
But I am English,
Well I have two sisters one older and the other one younger.
The elder one is probably an Atheist, the younger one is agnostic/Atheist.

The only theist’s I think that is in our family aren’t the people that were on the Roman Catholic side of my family/the Irish one, No that side of my immediate family my granddad has been called quite something of an atheist by his daughter/my mother/Tina, and then my Irish grandmother now she was a Nun, but now I’m thinking about it she’s probably an atheist now as well, especially as her two newest grandchildren Ryan *an uncle by blood* and Katie’s *an aunt- by marrying Ryan* (But just another thing, the wedding wasn’t in a church) and then they have had two children and neither was been baptised as an infant, [well I’m guessing they both could probably still be called infants with the older one of the two being about 3 at the moment, But then there’s Sean he’s the older of the two uncles I am unsure of his religion all that I know about his theology is that him and his girlfriend (Laura) both Rock.

Now I go onto the rouge elements in side my family Grandma and Felicity, Grandma I think only as an effort of keeping in touch with my Grandpa,, blasted wish thinking, he’s dead and no amount of wish thinking can bring him back. so who is this Felicity? She is my aunt *by blood this time* and I am unsure of what to make from her, utterly perplexed as she is a great biochemist *she works at cardif university* but I believe that she’s Christian... I am unsure of how the two even correlate.

No comments:

Post a Comment