Friday 24 February 2012

Christian = Sick, in the head?

This post is about one Christian that goes to my college and is in my form, so that makes two at least of that minority group within my form they‘re even outnumbered by the number of Atheist tutors that we have teaching us/helping out in the class rooms. But that’s enough about the background let’s get back onto the plot. Well as I was stating I noticed an item in the college email box it was about a funeral that is going to take place one day next week and on it said the funeral was going to be held at a church so this boy/man in my lass started celebrating and then one of the others in our class pointed out his sickness as “someone had died so why the hell are you celebrating?” and then the boy/man attempted to explain himself and then he said it was as it was at a church. Confused? I think the whole class was; except Mr Sick in the head Christian.

By the way Mr Sick in the head Christian you fix my dead body to a crucifix and burn it if it pushes those pagan tendencies when ‘m dead, if you'd like to? Anyway I am a heathen that doesn’t believe in your God or spiritualism when you’re dead your dead. So you better make your relitly short period of time on this earth making a positive contribution, not just because if you don't you’re going to burn in hell because your not your just going to fade into obsolescence eventually the only thing that lasts for an eternity is the particles which make up everything but they are all reused, to create new things.

But I'll Go into Christian logic anther time, I'll point out a couple of the more obvious the flaws within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment