Sunday 5 May 2013

Why in all Savageness...

Why in all Savageness is there such thing as a religion of peace and why is that title reserved for Islam?

First up we've got the question of why there's such thing as a religion of peace? As I do not know a decent reason without using the religious texts as literal factual account of what actually happened in the beginning times of this planet or flat piece of earth if you take the biblical account or the

So the first part of that question I believe deserves prescience over the second, partially as it concerns everyone more than the second and partially as I don't have an answer to the second, yet, so I am like a blind man feeling his way through land mined filled land attempting not to touch a mine, on the second part of the question.

So now back on to the main topic which is why in all Savageness is there such thing as a religion of peace? As it is the general modern-day consensus that peace is now one of the only bridges that we still need to cross a sustained global peace, so we can help feed all of the starving people, around the world then we could start an actual proper exploration of space and then we could start populating this solar system and perhaps more and the computer systems would need to be upgraded to manage the extra quick speeds who knows what we will evolve into from travelling if we were travelling through space at unheard of speeds towards our modern day knowledge.

That would be thanks to science no thanks to any religion .

Now I shall continue on to my second question why is that title reserved for Islam? Hang on a couple of minutes but it's all about peace you may communicate to me like how one of my Muslim friends did to me and then I site some examples from the Qur'an which didn't look very peaceful to me like Qur'an 4:76 as it says

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak."

So that quote above is literally asking you to fight me, some religion of peace asking you to fight people that don't believe as you do.but one of friends, the one that hadn't told me "I think you should stop the with the questions coz your not understanding it" told me to search for Dr Zakir Naik Which led to a previous post entitled Is Dr Zakir Naik a liar? and I had a slight discussion on that topic- with myself, but I can't remember what my verdict on him being a liar was if I reached one, but I would imagine that he is a convicted liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment