Wednesday 1 May 2013

When It Was Dark- 1904 book

You know some books are being made into films like the Harry Potter series, The Da Vinci code, The Wizard of OZ, The Twilight series, Lord of The Rings trilogy (which was originally 6 books), The Chronicles of Narnia, Charlotte's Web and Holes, to name a few.

But what does this have to do with When It Was Dark other than it is a book they're all the names of books.

They have al been made into films except When It Was Dark, of which I'm reading at the moment it was recommended by Christopher Hitchens, when he was alive, so I am going to read through it.

Turning it into a script as I go if now I know that I have 4 voices but all 4 of them are computerised so then as soon as I have finished the script for the audio version I will then send it around to all those who have been cast to play the parts, so have I got any volunteers to cast into any roles, for the audio version?

No of course not.

No comments:

Post a Comment